Disneyland Paris 2019 Trip Announcement!
There’s been a shocking lack of updating my blog of recent and for that I do apologise. Unfortunately life has been very hectic since the start of 2019; but with this post I’m going to try and get back on a regular once a week update. And to start off I’m announcing that we are going to Disneyland Paris in December 🙂
The reason for this trip is fairly simple; we’re both missing the Disney Bubble from our Walt Disney World holiday and as we live in the United Kingdom getting back into the bubble is easiest in Paris. As a side note I’ve not been to Disneyland Paris since 1994 and still find myself calling it EuroDisney.
So far we’ve for this holiday we have booked:
- Our week long stay direct with Disney; we got a really good deal on a half board meal plan while staying at Sequoia Lodge.
- Our chosen method of travel to get to Disney; we’re on the EuroStar from St. Pancras International direct to Disneyland in Standard Premier as it was £15 each more than Standard and both being tall we quite like the extra leg room.
- And we’ve booked a Premier Inn the night before we travel; again we got a great deal on this £50 for a weekend night, paid in advance but that saved £25 on the pay later price.
Yet to book / plan for this holiday:
- Trains from Birmingham to London, and return
- Investigate travel insurance, I get European cover with my bank account but not sure how/if Brexit will affect that
- Book a table for Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show… With Mickey & Friends!
- Work out how the dining works for Disneyland Paris and make reservations as needed
- See if I can work out where I can character meet Chip ‘n’ Dale
No doubt more items will come for the yet to do list as we get closer to the time of the holiday, but for the moment that list is for the big ticket type items.
Until next time; Just because you grow old doesn’t mean you have to grow up